[TR] TR3 Seat slides

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 7 15:39:08 MDT 2008

On Monday 07 July 2008 04:19 pm, George Richardson wrote:
> OK, now I'm installing a new carpet set (polyester, wilton wool doesn't
> handle moisture at all), and I'm reinstalling my seats and did a double
> take.
>
> We do the seat adjustment handles go for each side?
>
> Same side? if so left or right?
>
> Different sides? If so, which way for which side?
>
> I'm wondering how I figured this out in the first place, or if I just
> said to heck with it and put them in any way they fit.
George,

On the 3 the drivers (LHD) slider fits with the handle on the left and on the
passenger the handle points to the right.

Now you first must fit the parts that mount to the floor correctly and for
both sides these mounts fit so the lip faces towards the other slider. Now
the handles and the opposite part should fit and line up to the seat bottom.

Bob