[TR] Kill Switch or a Cut-off Switch

dorpaul dorpaul at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 14 07:38:37 MDT 2008

I've got a 'Kill Switch or a Cut-off Switch' that I won at a VTR conference
auction.  The back side of it simply is two lugs? (like 3/8" bolts & nuts).
My guess is that this can be used in-line with the battery at the - or +side
of the battery .  I've thought about installing it several places for either
quick disconnection or anti-theft reasons.  Can I run any kind of cable or
wire to it?  How about a heavy 2-wire cable?

Thanks, Paul

--
It has removed 781 spam emails to date.