[TR] Silent block replacement from TRf

cfisher at borgwarner.com cfisher at borgwarner.com
Tue Jul 15 07:00:36 MDT 2008

Mike,
I rebuilt my steering with new reproduction silent block replacement
parts, while also changing tie rod ends etc. and the steering seemed
in-precise and stiff to my taste. I then replaced only the silent blocks
with the delrin parts and it now feels much better on both counts.

Curt Fisher
www.CurtFisherRacing.com

"Racing is Life, anything before or after is just waiting" Steve McQueen
from Le Mans