[TR] Seafoam?

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 14:39:13 MDT 2008

I use SeaFoam on occasion.  It does a good job of cleaning out carb
passages and reducing carbon buildup in cylinders.  It also works as a
fuel stabilizer for off-season storage (better than Sta-Bil or
others).  I would probably not run it in every tank, mostly due to
cost.  But I don't think it would hurt anything.  I have used the
stuff full strength to "drown" a motor (pour a bottle into the intake
of a running engine till it stalls) with great success and no ill
effects.