[TR] u-joint installation

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Fri Jul 25 09:03:18 MDT 2008

Peter,
After struggling to remove the old u-joints with hammers, sockets and a
vise........I left the installation up to a local shop. Some guys are much
better at this then me and I know my limitations, so I'll pay the pros when
necessary.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection