[TR] Trophys & TR's

MMoore8425 at aol.com MMoore8425 at aol.com
Mon Jul 28 07:35:34 MDT 2008

In a message dated 7/28/2008 6:28:11 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
standardtriumph at btinternet.com writes:

But "as  it left the factory" in terms of other appearances?

Not that big a deal Jonmac. AACA is the oldest car club in the country.They
deduct points for non-factory parts . For instance, I lost a lotofpoints on my
E  Type because I had a Ron Davis aluminum radiator not painted black. They
have  this rule also, they ask you if its factory or not. Its your word.
They would not like alternators in place of generators for instance.Many of
the cars I see are not what we would call concours because they drive their
cars. Theyjust want themn to be preserved as built-not lumped etc.
Best, Mike Moore

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.