[TR] parts for small mouth tr3

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Mon Jul 28 15:02:11 MDT 2008

> first-upper and lower grill molding for small mouth tr3 grill

Those have been like hen's teeth for many years.  If you do find a source,
please let us know.

> and second their is a bracket that attaches to the center of the front
> apron and back to the center on the round tube on the frame to tie the
> apron in place and ,I think,keep it from vibrating.

Are you talking about the hand crank guide?  Small round hole in the "shelf"
behind the grille, with a larger rectangular hole behind it; then two tabs
on the round tube with holes in them?  The guide casting is Moss 802-885,
the rods are 802-995; both are listed on their website.  Also needs some
bolts & nuts, which are common hardware items (or possibly included with the
casting & rods).

Randall