[TR] Stag diff rebuilt

Tim Gaines mtgaines at mail.presby.edu
Thu May 22 21:49:03 MDT 2008

Randall's right about pulling and replacing the pinion
shaft.  I used the flat bar method on my spit differential
last summer and did the same on my TR6 yesterday.  In
fact, on the TR6 you have to do that for both output
flanges as well if you are replacing the oil seals.

Tim Gaines
1980 Spitfire
1974 TR6