[TR] 1)Engine Block Interior, Liner Paint &2)Venting

DLylis at aol.com DLylis at aol.com
Sat Nov 22 05:18:32 MST 2008

Rick,
I went back to read the original post and it appears, but I am not sure,
that he is talking about a 3 motor.  That little pin hole (at least on  mine)
has
a corresponding little hole on the sealing part of the cover that goes
through.  I ran a fine wire through mine to be sure.  He should have  no PCV
outlet
on this alloy cover other than the pin hole, and the lower block  vent tube,
of course.
As to the Glyptal, I took a look at that and then said no.  I suspect  one of
the reasons I was rebuilding the motor in the first place is that a  PO
painted the inside with  some material and small pieces of it let  go.

David

David  Lylis
69 TR6 CC26160L
60 TR3A TS74461LO
**************Check out smokinb hot deals on laptops, desktops and more from
Dell.  Shop Deals
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1213345834x1200842686/aol?redir=http
://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;209513277;31396581;l)