[TR] synching carbs

Jim Muller jimmuller at rcn.com
Sun Nov 23 15:43:11 MST 2008

On 23 Nov 2008 at 21:48, John Macartney wrote:

> Aren't we all getting a bit too over-dependent on gadgetry?
> What's wrong with the 'old fashioned' way...

Well, I have several gadgets of a type called a auto-mobile carriage
(a.k.a. horseless carriage) which I use to go to work every morning.
My most favorite is something called a "GT6".  The old-fashioned way
(using my feet) would have me arrive at work two or more days after
I'm suppose to start work every morning, not even counting the time
to get back home again.  Without these gadgets I would quickly get
even more behinder than I already am.  I suppose I am over-dependent.

--
Jim Muller
jimmuller at rcn.com
'80 Spitfire, '70 GT6+