[TR] tr3 w/ red wire wheels

Brian Thomas thomasb at queensu.ca
Sun Sep 7 16:55:09 MDT 2008

Hi Larry,

At 04:02 PM 2008-09-07, you wrote:
>list, is anyone running a tr3 with red wire wheels? if one is can they
>please send me a picture of the car to me off list.  larry  schwartz

The first TRA meet we attended was in Hershey Pa in 1983 and a white
TR3A with red wire wheels was there.  I "think" there may be a
picture or two in an old album - this was in pre-digital days!  Let
me know if you don't get any decent pics and I'll have a go at trying
to locate the picture.  It's hard to believe that was 25 years ago!

Cheers,

Brian

Brian S. Thomas e-mail: ThomasB at QueensU.Ca
Holliday Point          work:   613-533-2228
R R 1                   fax:    613-385-1948
Wolfe Island, Ontario   home:   613-385-1947
K0H 2Y0         toys:   54 TR2, 56 TR3, 67 TR4A, 80 TR8, 52 Ferguson TEA20