[TR] Oil leaks

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sun Sep 7 21:10:16 MDT 2008

> They may not have sleeves for all the applications you have
> but for those you do have I recommend these.

I'll ditto Dave's recommendation.  For the Stag front pulley, they didn't
have an application listed, but did have a sleeve that was just slightly too
large.  So I smeared a little Loctite "circular parts mount" inside, and it
worked perfectly.

Also good to know that other makers offer similar products, but sometime not
in all the sizes that CR does.  One local NAPA store carries only Fel-Pro
brand (but didn't tell me that until I specifically asked), which didn't
have one to fit the TR3 front pulley.  But another local NAPA store carried
the genuine Chicago Rawhide line, and were able to get the right one in a
few days.

Randall