[TR] Triumphest Lake Tahoe

Arakelian, Peter arakelianp at mossmotors.com
Mon Sep 15 15:43:45 MDT 2008

I know some people have made plans about Triumphest in Lake Tahoe, but
thought if people wanted to meet to caravan on a Wednesday trip, I would
co-ordinate.  In order to accommodate the most people I propose the
following:

I plan to leave Buellton at 7 AM Wednesday October 1 heading north on
the 101.  All in the area meet at Pea Soup Andersons in Buellton to
leave by 7 AM.
We will head to Harris Ranch in Coalinga off the I-5.  Those coming from
points south meet us there.  Fill your tanks, even get something to eat
if you want, but plan to leave by 10:30 AM.
We head north to Sacramento; fill tanks again around Stockton; turn east
on I-50 to Tahoe.
Fill tanks again near Shingle Springs, where there should be food for a
quick stop, too.
This should get us to the hotel by 3-4 PM.

Interested?  Meet us at a location.
Contact me @ peterara at msn.com

Peter Arakelian - 1971 TR6