[TR] (no subject)

Wayne Lee motorcarriage at charter.net
Wed Sep 24 12:22:20 MDT 2008

Yes, taking the Intake and Carbs off as a unit is alot easier on a TR6 too,
and doesn't interfere
with your synchronizing etc. If your mating surfaces are still flat all you
will need is a Stud Set
and new Nuts, and the Manifold Gasket, the Intake and Exhaust Gaskets are
one in the same on the TR6.
And of couse any Hoses that need replacing and the Manifold to Downpipe
gasket if you seperate
it. I changed my Exhaust Manifold to the earlier non EGR type at the same
time as adding the SU
HS6 Carbs.
Cheers,
Wayne