[TR] Classic Auto Insurance

Michael Moore mmoore8425 at aol.com
Mon Apr 13 09:01:35 MDT 2009

Alex,
I had a claim last year against Hagerty, and they were incredible. I
had one lady to deal with. I wanted the vehicle (64 E Type)
repaired by the same restorer. The first adjustor, an independent, was
ok in dealing with me, but gave the restorer a hard time.
I called my contact and the adjustor was dismissed, the quote ok'd
immediately and paid promptly. It was a pleasure doing business with
them at what could have been an awkward time.
The accident happened in my garage when I drove the 64 into the 63 by
selecting the wrong gear! That did provoke some questioning of course,
but they were very good about it. The 63 was not damaged.

Mike Moore
59 TR3A
63 E Type OTS
64 E Type OTS