[TR] Rear leaf springs

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Aug 3 06:53:51 MDT 2009

In a message dated 8/2/2009 9:37:58 PM Central Daylight Time,
jimmuller at rcn.com writes:
> I confess I've never quite grasped the concept.  People go through
> all that trouble to reduce the damping, then put heavier oil in their
> dampers to increase the damping.
>
> "Engineers, they love to change things!" - Leonard McCoy, MD

The rational man accepts the world as it is.  The irrational man does not
accept the world as it is and tries to change it.  Therefore, all progress is
the result of the actions of the irrational man.

"Logical, completely logical."  Mr. Spock