[TR] Seat Belts for TR6

Greg Gelhar ggelhar at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 7 22:38:28 MDT 2009

Wayne,

Those look like the SECURON belts like I put in my 73 TR6. I like them just fine but if I remember, the part number listed for the TR6 was substituted for a set that better fit our cars. I think the listed numbers reciever stalk was way to long.

In addition, that ad says belt, not belts. Could that explain why they are half the price I paid?
"Location  : Driver or Passenger Side"

Greg Gelhar
1973 TR6
1980 TR8