[TR] Installing engine in TR2/3

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Sun Aug 9 21:00:14 MDT 2009

Sounds like the consensus is to have them assembled together.  That
certainly works easiest in a TR-4.

It may even be easier in a TR-3 with the front apron off...  (It's my
understanding that you need to have the front apron off to remove /
install the engine in the 3.)

Here's pictures of me installing the motor in my TR-4 - may give you
some idea of the sequence.
http://www.tonydrews.com/2008-9Rebuild/2008-9_Rebuild-Engine_Installation.htm

- Tony Drews