[TR] TR4/4A/6 Door Window Glass Channel Felt

Ben Zwissler bjzwissler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 20:47:48 MDT 2009

Hello,

I'm preparing to refit the windows and mechanisms to my TR4A doors.  The
felt/rubber inserted in the front and rear vertical glass channels is
disintegrating.  I've searched all the major suppliers and most all want
to supply a complete new channel for ~$80 each.  $300+ for all four
channels when all I need is the felt seems a bit excessive.  Looking at
old catalogs there seems to be listings for just the felt, but I can't
find a current listing.  Rimmer Bros has a vague listing that might be
just the felt, but its not clear.

Has anyone successfully replaced just the felt with any success?  Is so,
source and part number, please?

Thanks, Ben.......

--
Ben Zwissler