[TR] Cleaning tip.

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Wed Aug 19 11:14:45 MDT 2009

----- "tom white" <tswhitez123 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Some thing  stumbled upon some time ago is how to clean the wrinkle
> powder
> coat/paint on my TR3A gauge panel.  Spray a clean rag with WD40 and
> wipe
> carefully.  Apparently the WD40 pulls the dirt out of the wrinkles.

Rinse with distilled water?

I've been thinking about trying distilled water to remove the rainwater streaks on the Seven dashboard.  No wiping, just letting the distilled water run off.

1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L   1979 Caterham 7
1993 Suburban  1994 Miata C-package  2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
http://www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk
http://forum.mnautox.com/forums   http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier