[TR] TR6 Radiator Hose Choices

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 13:50:39 MDT 2009

On 8/22/09, Tom Walling & Wendy Rose <pdqtr6 at suscom-maine.net> wrote:
> Has anyone had actual on-car experience with the Moss hoses?

I have generally used Moss hoses (TR3 & TR4) without notable problems.
 There may be some difference between the 2 suppliers, for example
(tho not specific to a TR6) the bypass hose on the 3 & 4 from Moss is
a plain hose whereas I think I recall the TRF version has a sock-like
braiding on it.

But I replace hoses long before the get to the condition you descibe
as they are so easy to swap in the garage and can be a PITA on a dark
rainy night along the road.

BTW -- I have always used the wire clamps w/o difficulty.