[TR] Smells and wives

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at comcast.net
Sun Aug 23 08:05:22 MDT 2009

Thank you to all for your helpful comments.  With respect to Jerry Van
Vlack's (below), I have one problem:  some years ago my wife got a bonus at
work. When she asked where we should invest it, I suggested the TR3
restoration project.  Somehow this action became support for the contention
that the car was, in fact, hers.  So if she left, I'd lose the car.  And man
would I miss the car...........

Andrew