[TR] Not good with electrical

Chip19474 at aol.com Chip19474 at aol.com
Wed Aug 26 06:54:48 MDT 2009

Excellent point.  Triumph changed the wiring on the TR6's trunk  light
operation at some point (I'd have to look it up) to only operate when the
headlight/parking light switch is turned on.  For previous models, the  trunk
light would operate regardless of headlight switch position (which always  made
more sense to me!)

So, before you get too far along in your diagnosis, try turning the lights
on first!

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.
Skippack, PA
1976 TR6  CF57822U

In a message dated 8/25/2009 8:33:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,