[TR] Carpet install instructions TR4

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Thu Aug 27 17:36:36 MDT 2009

----- "Geo Hahn" <ahwahnee18 at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Sue's TR4 does not have factory seatbelt mounts.  Seatbelts were not required in the USA until 1963.  The seatbelts are aftermarkets bolted through the floor carpet to the steel floor.

> I omit the snaps for the floor pieces as I use extra
> padding/insulation making things possibly too thick for snaps.  Never
> had one fly away.

1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L   1979 Caterham 7
1993 Suburban  1994 Miata C-package  2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
http://www.triumphtransamerica.org.uk
http://forum.mnautox.com/forums   http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier