[TR] tool storage

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 28 10:29:06 MDT 2009

My wife AnnaBelle is a retired Nurse, when a local hospital was
remodeling, we obtained a       " food service tray"  It is designed
to roll next to the bed and then over the bed to allow the patient to
eat.
The height of the tray is adjustable, so I can move it next to the
car, and place the tray over the engine (if needed) and work with
tools and parts from there ... very simple, very workable. And since
it was "expendable" very cheap ...
--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford