[TR] upper A-arm bushings?

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed Dec 9 00:18:26 MST 2009

> >Ok, I'm ignorant on Triumphs, having only owned a couple of TR8s
> >prior to the 4A.  Looking thru TRF and Moss catalogues, I have a bit
> >of a quandry- upper wishbone bushings  and upper A-arm bushings- are
> >these the same thing?

Yup.  "Wishbone" is British for "A-arm".

BTW, since you are new, I'll point out that TRF doesn't really publish a
full catalog for the 4A, only a "most popular parts" sort of thing.  You're
expected to find a copy of the factory "Spare Parts Catalogue" (which I
think they have for sale) and order using the factory part numbers.  Strange
way to do business, but apparently common in the UK.

Randall