[TR] Useful info...penetrating oils and their effectiveness

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Mon Jun 1 13:10:59 MDT 2009

That is interesting info Doug (reminds me I need to resubscribe to MW).

However I have to say that it does not match my own real world experience.
In particular, I find that PB Blaster works far better than Liquid Wrench;
very similar to Kano Kroil.

And ATF/acetone works about the same as WD-40, for me (which is to say you
might as well spit on it).  It does make pretty smoke when you set it on
fire though; after you've given up on more plebian methods and broken out
the flaming wrench <G>

-- Randall