[TR] Government Motors

spook01 spook01 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 1 22:16:09 MDT 2009

don't worry guys, everythings under control because their defacto ceo has a
plan that sounds a bit like Leyland's.
build what folks don't want in the least efficient way possible with massive
government subsidies.
problem solved!!
best,
Ray

"Everyone wants to live at the expense of the state.
They forget that the state lives at the expense of everyone."
--French economist, statesman and author Frederic Bastiat (1801-1850)