[TR] Wiring

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Jun 2 08:30:55 MDT 2009

I think they are the folks I contacted for my TR3, if they carry harnesses
from Auto Sparks in Nottingham then they are.  Just finished installation
last week, a good looking harness that installed with a very minimum of
effort.

Many thanks to Frank, FGFO1 at aol.com, for supplying a large format diagram
that made life much easier during the process.

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS/30766 L (On the road in 2009!)
'59 TR-3A TS/64974 LO (in buckets, for sale... anyone?)