[TR] Wiring

Bob Danielson 75TR6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Tue Jun 2 14:21:35 MDT 2009

Bob,
In my opinion the best harness on the market is made by Advance Auto Wire
(http://www.advanceautowire.com/) but it is by no means an "original"
harness. It does away with all of the stock fuses and relays and replaces
them with a heavy duty power block consisting of 7 relays and 8 fuses. Every
piece of wire is at least a gauge up from standard. It basically brings our
cars up to modern wiring standards. After the death of the previous owner,
Mike Masters, Steve Carrick obtained the business and is about all caught up
with back orders. I have one of the early TR6 harnesses in my car and I
haven't had a single electrical problem or blown fuse in 4 years now. My
installation is here http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/Wire_Harness_1.htm

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection