[TR] Fun with model T's/slow TR3 clutch

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Sun Jun 14 10:58:47 MDT 2009

I went to a nice event yesterday, called a "Culture Clash".  It was a dual
meeting of Cape Cod British car club members with the members of the local
Model T club (can't remember their actual name) in Hanson MA.  The weather
was great, host Mark Vess had the perfect spot for the event and the food
was great.  The kicker was that driving home, as I crossed rt 152 in
Plainville MA on my way to North Attleboro, I passed another Mimosa colored
TR-6.  The other owner and I exchanged surprised looks and a quick hello.
Was that anyone on this list?

On a side note, I remember that in very cold weather the clutch on my 58 TR3
was slow to return.  In warmer weather it was fine.  Oh how I miss that
tired old 3.

Ron L