[TR] TR3 Gas Tank

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Mon Jun 22 18:13:29 MDT 2009

>I find myself in the market for a new gas tank for my 60000 S/N TR3. B
>The best price I found is the ebay offering from www.jaguarbyjorge.com.
>Any one out there with experience with this vendor?

>Item number: 370215346748

Actually, yes.B  My restoration '3 came with a Spitfire gas tank mounted on
wood blocks.B  (Still trying to find someone to take it off my hands; it's old
style.)

I bought my tank from Jorge.B  Fits perfect, and even better, doesn't leak
(it's the small things)!B  Delivered quickly, etc.

You can read his customer reviews.B  He's pretty good.B  NFI and Your
experence May Vary and all that.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A (TS 58667)

New Hampshire (where I haven't driven in three weeks because it's been
non-stop rain)