[TR] TR3A cooling, more

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 16:54:12 MDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 3:27 PM, Randall <tr3driver at ca.rr.com> wrote:

> > If I park my car in the sun the temp gauge already reads 120 degrees from
> > cold.
>
> Hasn't really gotten hot yet this year, but in a few months you'll be able
> to do that in the shade, a bit to the east of me.  Right, Geo?

I've told the story before -- but once running errands in the afternoon I
saw a time/temperature sign that said it was a quarter after one.  Seemed
later than that.  Then the sign changed to 2:30 and I realized that the
115 I saw wasn't the time.

Still I'll take it in exchange for the winter driving season.  No heater in
either TR and as Randall notes -- lots of room to work behind the dash.

Geo