[TR] TR3A cooling, more

Herald948 at aol.com Herald948 at aol.com
Tue Jun 23 20:28:11 MDT 2009

In a message dated 6/23/2009 6:28:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tr3driver at ca.rr.com writes:

But it  remains my belief that the stock system can work
pretty good, if everything  is right.

==AM==
If my experience back in the early and mid-1970s with a bone-stock, tired
but willing (well over 90k on the odometer) TR3A was any indication, I
would have to agree!

--Andy  Mace

*Mrs Irrelevant: Oh, is it a jet?
*Man: Well, no ... It's not so  much of a jet, it's more your, er, Triumph
Herald engine with wings.
--  Cut-price Airlines Sketch, Monty Python's Flying Circus (22)

Triumph 10 /  Herald / Sports 6 vehicle consultant, The Vintage Triumph
Register: _http://www.vtr.org_ (http://www.vtr.org/)

Check out the North  American Triumph Sports 6 (Vitesse 6) and Triumph
Herald Database: _http://triumph-herald.us_ (http://triumph-herald.us/)

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377052x1201454391/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jun
eExcfooterNO62)