[TR] Triumph Show - WAS: UK soft top supplier

John Macartney standardtriumph at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 9 04:35:48 MST 2009

> That really doesn't match our experience of the day. We've traded at this
> show for the past eight years, business yesterday was very healthy, with our
> takings up 10% on the same show last year. Other traders I spoke to at the
> end of the day suggested they'd seen the same pattern.

Well, Bill - I'm delighted for you (and all the others) who did well! Obviously I must have been in
the wrong place at the right time to have missed seeing everyone walking away with what they'd
bought. One guy left a complete set of engine rebuild gaskets in the charity Spitfire, so I conclude
he decided he didn't want them

Cheers, john