[TR] TR4A Front Fender Needed

Brian Induni 308gtsi at roadrunner.com
Tue Mar 24 10:47:46 MST 2009

George,

Technically, a TR4 front fender will *fit* a 4A or 250, but it will be
missing the mounting holes for the turn signal and the chrome strip. The 4
fender was plain Jane.

Brian
67 TR4A, finished and for sale

------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 19:23:06 EDT
From: GHaynesTR4 at aol.com
Subject: [TR] TR4A Front Fender Needed
To: triumphs at autox.team.net, DiceyNW at aol.com

A friend has given up hope of repairing the damaged right front fender of
his
TR4A and is now looking for a good used one.   I'm assuming the same fender
from a TR4 thru TR250 would fit.   Does anyone know of an available fender?

While he could repair the hood (rotted in front) he might prefer to replace
it,
too.   Thanks for any help!   We're in Upstate New York.
George Haynes