[TR] TR4 upholsery

Geo Hahn ahwahnee18 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 17:07:49 MDT 2009

Sorry it didn't work out so well, guess you don't need the pics of mine.

I know a Moss ee regularly monitors this list so if he or anyone at Moss
wants pics of how the factory made them (at least on my '64) I will be happy
to send them along.

As I noted in my other reply -- a TR4A I looked at appeared to be stitched
-- so this may be the picture they were referencing.

I have always had good results with Moss -- both in the quality of their
interiors and in resolving issues when things weren't right.
Geo