[TR] TR6 - Help Wanted

kinderlehrer at comcast.net kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Fri May 8 11:07:28 MDT 2009

Is the TR6 distributor similar to the TR3?B  Other than the addition of 3 more
spark plug wires of course. I had similar symptoms in my TR3 recently caused
by the little spring clip on the top plate that keeps that keeps it flat
against the bottom plate in the distributor breaking. Easy enough to check -
if the pointsB plate hasB a lot of wobble, that could be the problem.

BobB B