[TR] I need schooling regarding side curtains

Greg Gelhar ggelhar at earthlink.net
Sat May 9 03:46:08 MDT 2009

Mike,

I converted a set of the later Dzus mount side curtains for TS27536LO by welding up the Dzus holes and redrilling for the wedge pieces. I too was given a mixed set of side curtains when I bought the car. One door used Dzus, the other had the original wedges. It was interesting that I found the missing wedges used as shims under the fuel tank straps. I had no problems with the fit of the original top.