[TR] [PHISH]Re: Earliest 1972 TR6

Michael Porter mdporter at dfn.com
Wed May 13 16:37:44 MDT 2009

acekraut11 at aol.com wrote:
>  Chip,
>
> AOL is doing the same thing to me.? I am living with it for a bit to see if it "corrects" itself.

Mark can speak more directly to the problem, but, I suspect that because
Mark went to a new broadband provider, the IP changed and AOL, all over
again, sees the IP as a new spammer.  Mark will probably have to go to
AOL again and explain it to them again, for the umpteenth time.

Cheers.

--

Michael Porter
Roswell, NM

Never let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's within walking distance....