[TR] Early TR4 windshield cap and cockpit trim

culturevirus culturevirus at yahoo.com
Thu May 14 17:11:22 MDT 2009

Using my scientifically-calibrated, unused, refrigerator magnet I tested the
cap on CT1272L and found some magnetic pull. But only about half of what I
felt from the windshield  frame. I also tested it on the chrome of my '66
Dodge Dart S/W and found a much stronger magnetic pull than the TR4's
windshield cap. I'm afraid I've never paid close enough attention to answer
the other questions.

I am culturevirus