[TR] Horn Problem

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Thu May 14 17:24:32 MDT 2009

>I would certainly offer a ground to the horns and confirm they work. B Then
>check the ground created by the horn wire coming out of the bottom of the
>stator tube. B I would save pulling the tube for a last step when all else
>checks out fine.

Thanks, Geo.B  I had a similar thought last night, wondering how I could have
been such an idiot as toB not have thought of it earlier.B  Did disconnect the
ground wire and touch it to ground.B  Same problem.B

Don't have to pull the Control Head!B  Whoo Hoo!.B  So now it's all about
taking the horns out, attaching them to a battery charger, and doing an
adjustment until I'm satisfied.

Terry