[TR] Tools

marty sukey trmarty at hotmail.com
Sat May 16 06:45:13 MDT 2009

Not to stray too far from the original post but on the car subject. I've had
good experiences quality wise with my last few ford Trucks. We have been
looking at new vehicles lately and have found that the American content of the
"foreign" cars is higher than the "American" cars. Bull on that profits going
oversees stuff, those parts make a lot of paychecks here. Something those nuts
don't realize as they are flipping me of in their big American trucks when
they see me driving my wife's VW GLI.  Hmmm, then again maybe it not the car
causing the reaction:).

Marty