[TR] Early TR4 windshield cap and cockpit trim

nwolf at u.washington.edu nwolf at u.washington.edu
Mon May 18 16:22:18 MDT 2009

Thanks, Steven
   This is quickly becoming the majority opinion.  Even several people who initially reported no magnetism tried it again with a bigger magnet and found some slight attraction.  This says "stainless steel" to me... presumably triple-plated, with the copper layer responsible for the brassy look in spots where the chrome wears off.
   Mystery solved?
-Nick