[TR] anyone near Cheyenne WY?

Glenn A. Merrell StagByTriumph at tscusa.org
Wed May 20 09:49:40 MDT 2009

Hi tartanredmbg dude,

I live in Colorado about 70 miles from Cheyenne.  Takes me about an
hour.  So I could be convinced to take a drive in my Stag with the top
down to go have a look.

There are other enthusiasts closer in Fort Collins - Norther British Car
Club, maybe we could all make a Triumph convoy (Shawn and Paul interested?)

Let me know the details off list to stagbytriumph at tscusa.org

Glenn A. Merrell
Chairman, Triumph Stag Club USA (2007-2009)
The best trophies are miles on the odometer, stone chips in the paint, dead bugs on the windshield!