[TR] Facet Electric Fuel Pump

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sat May 30 15:11:33 MDT 2009

> Hmmmm, those look just like the elcheapo ones I purchased at
> autozone a few years ago. Are the Facets different or is it
> just a different sticker?

NO idea if they are really better or not.  But I picked up one of the clones
on eBay a few years ago, that looked identical in the photo.  Seen up close,
the build quality appears significantly worse than a genuine Facet.

But since it was only a backup spare anyway, I've not tried it beyond a
simple brief bench test.

Purolator of course now belongs to the same parent as Facet, so Purolator
pumps ARE the same thing.
http://www.facet-purolator.com/index.php

Randall