[TR] hep with brake/clutch line

Mike H tr_man at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 30 11:34:33 MST 2009

         Well I am looking for some help with the brake and clutch lines that
run from the master cylinder on a 54 TR-2,left hand drive. I wrote this
yesterday, but put right hand drive. I did try and correct it, but for some
reason they wouldn't post. Anyways, I can buy / burrow what ever will be
easiest so I can have them made in stainless steel. I've tried Classic Tube,
Moss, etc to no avail. I don't have anything to start with. Anyone out there
have any ideas?

Mike