[TR] triumph christmas

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 21:19:06 MST 2010

I'm in the middle of a tr-3 rebuild mainly noticing the bank account.LOL  Deep
into liners, bearings and body work.  It's been one of the most challenging
things I've ever done and also one of the most rewarding.......when things go
right.LOL  Whats been frustrating is I've ordered standard stuff ahead of time
assuming............only to find later that I need other than standard so I end
up wasting time waiting on parts/exchanges ect.

I should add that with out the list.........this would be impossible for me.
another big thanks to the list!

gary n.