[TR] my commute

Larry C Griffin lgriffinnc at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 30 21:32:51 MST 2010

Peter,

You are an inspiration! This is my first winter since 1977 with a operating
LBC. Christmas Eve I decided to put the top down to liven up shopping. It
was in the 40's, but I enjoyed it so much the top is still down. It helps
that my family gave me a bomber hat for winter driving. It's been one of the
coldest Decembers ever for NC, but I'm lucky to live in such a good climate
compared to our northern friends. I have driven the car this week after the
roads cleared from an 8 1/2" snowfall Sunday. Plan to wash the underside of
the TR6 to get the salt off this weekend when it hits the 60's. :-)

Larry
71 TR6
68 Spitfire (project for retirement)