[TR] 50 Worst cars of all time?

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Wed Feb 3 11:15:10 MST 2010

"Wayne Lee" <wayne at motorcarriage.com> wrote:

> [...]

Bob ain't the guy with the Saturn in his sig.  I am.

The Saturn has a torquey 2.4 variable-valve twink with a nice smooth 5-speed manual, not the vanilla 2.2 and slushbox. It also has a plastic body that won't disolve in the winter here in the salt capital of the world.  I like it just fine, and really couldn't care less if you don't.

1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L
1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UB "uncle jack"
1979 Caterham 7
1994 Miata C-package
2004 Suburban 8.1
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4